pH Testr 30
Pocket pH Tester
- Versatile, compact design works in a field or laboratory setting
- ±0.01 pH accuracy along with dual pH and selectable °C or °F temperature display
- A complete meter with key features at an economical price
- Replaceable, double-junction electrode sensors save time and money
- IP67-rated housing sits flat on the table and floats in water
Waterproof pHTestr 30 is great for outdoor applications such as taking pH measurements in lakes and streams. Designed to float in water, you can even attach a line to the housing for easy retrieval. Valox® sensor housing resists most chemicals.
The pHTestr 30 has a replaceable sensor for easy maintenance. Double-junction electrode sensor handles wastewater and solutions containing sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. Electrode sensor offers a clog-resistant Kynar® junction and a recessed, glass pH bulb to protect against breakage.
The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with the auto-buffer recognition at both USA and NIST standard buffers. Additional features include a automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
|Dimensions (” L)||6 1/2|
|Dimensions (” Dia)||1 1/2|
|Range (pH)||-1 to 15 pH|
|Range (Temperature °C)||0 to 50|
|Range (Temperature °F)||32 to 122|
|Accuracy (pH)||+/- 0.01|
|Calibration||Up to 3|
|Buffer recognition||USA, NIST|
|Power||Four 1.5V batteries|
|Battery life||500 hours|
Meter includes: protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and batteries.